At AG Law, we ensure your property is in the right condition to sell and that all laws and procedures are adhered to given the process requires financial responsibilities, regulations, and legal documents. We also make sure to draft the necessary documents to sell your property with fair and favourable terms. Should you need to make adjustments to the agreement or any conditions set, our experienced lawyers will help guide you to protect your legal rights and financial interests.
Our lawyers can assist you with both residential and commercial transactions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Advising clients on, and preparing documentation for, purchases, sales, refinances and mortgages
- Reviewing and preparing documentation for commercial lending transactions
- Reviewing and advising clients on development opportunities
- Reviewing and preparing construction contracts
- Reviewing and preparing co-ownership agreements or title transfers
- Reviewing and preparing tenancy agreements and lease agreements.